I managed various programs of the international CSO Search for Common Ground, providing technical support to Country Program Directors in design and implementation of peacebuilding programs, conflict prevention and conflict transformation – including mediation and dialogue processes:
- Developed and delivered trainings on conflict transformation, mediation skills, negotiation and facilitation skills, conflict analysis and conflict prevention, monitoring and evaluation techniques.
- Supported design and implementation of mediation and dialogue process projects (mostly funded by the EU) in the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Africa, West Africa and South East Asia.
- Provided capacity building: Training of Trainers in Mediation, Facilitation skills, reconciliation, monitoring and evaluation; conflict transformation, good governance; Project Cycle Management, designing logical frameworks.
- Management of the Project Cycle: from identification, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation: research, design, development, contracting and management of EC funded projects in the Middle East and North Africa and Indonesia; contract negotiation; team mobilization; supervision of project implementation; project monitoring and reporting.
- Design and publication of outreach and communication materials and coordination of the Common Ground Awards events in Brussels.
Featured image by: Matteo Paganelli